Airport accidents can cause severe physical, emotional, and financial burdens. If you were injured, it is in your best interest to reach out to Lutz Injury Law to obtain the services of an experienced New Jersey personal injury attorney.
What are the different types of airport accidents in New Jersey?
There are several different types of airport accidents in New Jersey. Because there are so many different aspects of an airport, it is critical that there are diligent staff members available to ensure that no one is at risk of injury. Despite this, accidents can still happen, which is why you will need an experienced personal injury attorney on your side if you have been injured in an airport. The most common types of airport accidents our firm has seen include the following:
- Slip and fall accidents
- Negligent security
- Poor lighting
- Construction work accidents
- Hotel accidents
- Restaurant accidents
- Dangerous sidewalks and parking garages
What steps should I take if I have been injured in an airport?
If you have been injured in an airport due to the negligence of another, you may have a viable premises liability claim. It is important to take the following steps immediately after your airport injury, if possible. These steps include:
- Call the authorities. The police will dispatch an ambulance and file a police report.
- Take photos and videos of the unsafe conditions that caused your accident.
- Collect contact information from any witness to the accident. These witnesses may be able to corroborate your version of the events.
- Seek medical treatment to ensure your injuries are properly treated. Ask your doctor to provide you with medical documentation pointing to the origin and severity of your injuries.
- Retain the services of a skilled personal injury attorney that can help you navigate through the claims process.
How long do I have to file my personal injury claim in New Jersey?
The state of New Jersey has a statute of limitations of two years for most personal injury accidents. This means that if you fail to file your airport accident within two years from the date of the injury, you will lose the opportunity to file your claim entirely, and you will also miss out on the ability to obtain the compensation you deserve.
Contact our firm today to retain the services of an experienced personal injury attorney. Our legal team is dedicated to ensuring that you have promptly met all of your claim’s deadlines.
CONTACT OUR EXPERIENCED NEW JERSEY FIRM
If you have been the victim of the negligence of another in an accident, please contact my office as quickly as possible following the subject accident. It is important to consult with us early on so that we may begin the process of fighting for your rights in regard to any potential claim that you may have. The process is complicated and requires the expertise of a qualified New Jersey personal injury attorney. CONTACT US TODAY!