Parking lot accidents are much more common than people may think. Whether it is an accident involving two vehicles, an accident involving one vehicle and one pedestrian, or a slip and fall injury, if you were injured as a result of the negligence of another, you may be entitled to compensation. Contact our experienced New Jersey personal injury attorneys today to discuss your legal options.
What should I do if I was injured in a parking lot accident in New Jersey?
If you were injured in a parking lot accident, it is important to follow these steps if you are able:
- Call 911 – The police will file a report and dispatch an ambulance.
- Take photos and videos to document your injury and the cause of the injury. This includes unsafe parking lot conditions.
- Gather contact information from any witnesses to the accident.
- Seek medical attention and obtain medical documents disclosing the origin of your injuries and their severity.
- Retain an experienced personal injury attorney that can collect additional evidence to bolster your chances of winning a personal injury claim.
What types of parking lot accidents are there?
It may be difficult to think about the various parking lot accidents that can occur, however, Lutz Injury Law has handled many different types including:
- Snow, ice, and standing water
- Uneven pavement, including cracks and potholes
- Inadequate lighting
- Loose debris
- Slippery substances
- Inadequate security
If you were injured as a result of one of the above incidents, it is in your best interest to contact Lutz Injury Law as soon as possible.
Our firm has years of experience in many different kinds of parking lot accidents and we are committed to helping you through this process.
What are my compensation options after a parking lot accident?
If you were seriously injured as a result of a parking lot accident, you may be entitled to recover compensation. Courts will award compensation for a wide range of burdens that are suffered as a result of an injury. For example, courts may offer damages for medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of enjoyment of life, and more. To discuss your case with a legal team you can count on, contact Lutz injury law today.
CONTACT OUR EXPERIENCED NEW JERSEY FIRM
If you have been the victim of the negligence of another in an accident, please contact my office as quickly as possible following the subject accident. It is important to consult with us early on so that we may begin the process of fighting for your rights in regard to any potential claim that you may have. The process is complicated and requires the expertise of a qualified New Jersey personal injury attorney. CONTACT US TODAY!